China-based MyDreamPlus is a startup specializing in co-working spaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and connected. As more Millennials embrace the idea of working remotely versus inside a traditional office, the demand for co-working spaces is on the rise with both design and connectivity factors as top priorities.
With 13 spaces open across Beijing and 1 in Chengdu, MyDreamPlus gives those working remotely access to an office environment that best suits their needs, while ensuring they are equipped with the digital tools they require to complete a task efficiently.
In addition to open office spaces, MyDreamPlus gives visitors access to their choice of private offices, single desks, and meeting rooms, and is powered by an intuitive office management system that lets those renting control their work experience seamlessly.
MyDreamPlus Lets Freelancers Find Office Spaces in Their Area
1. Co-working 2.0 - As more companies embrace remote work, co-working spaces that prioritize design and connectivity will become a key component of a new work ecosystem.
2. Flexible Office Management Systems - Demand for intuitive office management systems is rising sharply and will only grow as more people embrace remote work and switch between different co-working spaces.
3. Socially Connected Co-working - Startups like MyDreamPlus that facilitate social connections between co-workers and provide networking opportunities are expected to grow in significance as remote work becomes more prevalent.
1. Real Estate - Property management firms across the world can look to MyDreamPlus as a guide on how to adapt to changing trends in remote working and develop compelling co-working spaces.
2. Office Management Software - Office management software providers can develop more intuitive solutions, with seamless controls for remoting workers or those frequently moving between different co-working spaces.
3. Networking Events - Companies that specialize in event planning and social gatherings can establish themselves as key players in the co-working industry by providing networking opportunities for freelancers and remote employees.