M.K.I.G. stands for ‘My Kid is Gifted,’ and the website is dedicated to sharing all the cute and clever things children say. A collection of one-off wisecracks from the mouths of tots, this blog’s humor is along the lines of ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things.’
All parents think their children are special, and sometimes even genius; that, of course, is when they aren’t crying, screaming or making a mess. MKIG is a safe and fun blog to share and keep these moments of "giftedness." ‘My Kid is Gifted’ is an entertaining and easy-to-read online forum to archive hilarious nuggets of child wisdom.
My Kid is Gifted Serves Up Bites of Priceless Progeny Proclamations
1. Crowdsourced Child Witticisms - Opportunities for startups to create new platforms or services that enable parents to capture and share their children's funny anecdotes.
2. Humor-based Social Media - Growing trend of humor-based platforms that enable people to connect and share humorous content, creating new marketing opportunities.
3. Family-focused Content Curation - A trend toward family-friendly content curation, creating new advertising and content creation opportunities.
1. Parenting - Opportunities for parenting and family-centered companies to incorporate crowdsourced child witticisms in their marketing and content.
2. Social Media - Opportunities for social media platforms to cater to humor-based content and new ways to connect people through shared comedic experiences.
3. Advertising - Opportunities for advertising agencies to incorporate child humor and family-friendly content into their campaigns.