The 'M/Y Atlantico' concept yacht has been designed by Marco Ferrari as an oversized, ultra-luxurious vessel that would offer owners and guests alike with all the amenities of a luxury hotel. The yacht features space for up to 14 guests thanks to six custom-built cabins that are situated on the main deck in order to maximize access as well as outdoor views. An entire deck of the yacht is dedicated to the owner, which includes a master suite complete with an impressive en suite as well as a private studio, art gallery and a private lounge.
The 'M/Y Atlantico' yacht concept features a hull crafted from aluminum that works to increase strength while also reducing weight, while the diesel-electric propulsion helps move the yacht to speeds up to 24 knots.
The 'M/Y Atlantico' Concept Yacht Accommodates Up to 14 Guests
1. Luxury Yachts - The trend towards ultra-luxurious oversized yachts with all the amenities of a luxury hotel gives opportunities to designers and builders to create new and innovative concepts in luxury yacht design.
2. Minimalist Design - The trend towards custom-built cabins on the main deck to maximize access to outdoor views on these ultra-luxurious yachts creates an opportunity for designers to experiment with minimalist design principles and open-concept living.
3. Eco-friendly Yachts - The rise of diesel-electric propulsion systems in yachts presents an opportunity for the development of eco-friendly yachts that are both powerful and energy-efficient.
1. Luxury Travel - The trend towards ultra-luxurious yachts could disrupt the luxury travel industry by offering a new, exclusive way for affluent travelers to experience the sea.
2. Architecture and Design - The trend towards minimalist design principles in luxury yacht design presents an opportunity for architects and designers to innovate in developing unique and open-concept layouts for yachts.
3. Maritime Engineering - The trend towards eco-friendly yachts presents an opportunity for maritime engineers to experiment with alternative propulsion systems and energy-efficient designs for new, innovative yacht models.