The brilliant musical photography of Jane Stockdale captures the young and wild celebrating music and good old rock and roll.
Iggy Pop, Peaches, Jay-Z and Dizzee Rascal are among those hidden in her portfolio, and with images as strong as these, it comes as no surprise her work has appeared on media including MTV, Vice, EMI, Vogue and NME.
Implications - The youth demographic holds more power now than ever before, with the Internet giving Generation Y complete control over what's hot and what's not. Thus, youth is something to be celebrated instead of fought against. Companies can capitalize on this celebration of youth by incorporating it into campaigns through party photography like that of Jane Stockdale.
Jane Stockdale's Portraits Include Iggy Pop, Jay-Z, Peaches
1. Youth Celebration - Celebrate the youth demographic and incorporate it into campaigns through party photography.
2. Musical Photography - Capture the energy of the music industry through photography.
3. Pop Culture Icons - Highlight pop culture icons and their impact through photography.
1. Music Industry - Utilize photography to capture and promote musicians.
2. Advertising Industry - Incorporate celebratory party photography into campaigns.
3. Fashion Industry - Incorporate trend-setting musicians into fashion campaigns.