Designed to offer an intuitive experience that's in-line with the modern digital lifestyle, the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 35 music sound system is as good to look at as it is to use.
Intended to be mounted on a wall to stream music to all points in a space, the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 35 music sound system wirelessly connects to devices via AirPlay and Internet radio stations to provide crisp music regardless of file format.
Due to the enhanced technology within the design, the speaker system can handle high-resolution audio inluding file formats like FLAC, AIFF and WAV effortlessly.
The development of HD sound systems like the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 35 is the natural progression of technology like HD TVs and likely something we'll continue to observe in the technology market.
The BeoSound 35 Music Sound System from Bang & Olufsen is Chic
1. HD Sound Systems - Companies can create HD sound systems that can handle high-resolution audio for a better listening experience.
2. Wireless Music Streaming - Businesses can create wireless music streaming devices that connect to different platforms such as AirPlay and Internet radio stations.
3. Wall-mounted Speakers - Companies can produce wall-mounted speakers that can seamlessly blend in with the modern digital lifestyle.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can develop HD sound systems and wireless music streaming devices for music lovers.
2. Home Automation - Businesses in the home automation industry can incorporate wall-mounted speakers into their products for smart homes.
3. Interior Design - Companies in the interior design industry can incorporate wall-mounted speakers into their designs for a more cohesive and high-tech environment.