This 3D Ribs Dress is sure to display your true inner beauty. The purple 3D dress puts your rib cage, spinal cord and pubic bones out on display. And yes, it comes with 3D glasses so you can admire yourself in your skeletal dress, as the advertisement in BlackMilk states. This dress was designed by James Lillis, and is made from polyester and elastane.
The skeletal dress was made in Australia, where the designers looked to present something out-of-the-ordinary. The result was this 3D Ribs Dress that bares all to the world. The item can be purchased at BlackMilkclothing.com, and would make a great addition to any tickle trunk for your next Halloween party. The more daring types can where this number on a day to day basis.
The 3D Ribs Dress is Sure to Stand Out
1. 3D Printed Clothing - The creation of more clothing designs using 3D printing technology can lead to unique and innovative clothing options like the 3D Ribs Dress.
2. Body Science Fashion - The popularity of skeletal frame clothing indicates a trend towards a deeper interest in the science of the human body and how it can be incorporated into fashion.
3. Bold Statement Pieces - As shown by the success of the 3D Ribs Dress, consumers are increasingly drawn towards bold and daring statement pieces that stand out from traditional fashion options.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can explore a new market of consumers who are looking for unique fashion pieces that go beyond traditional clothing options.
2. 3D Printing and Manufacturing - The growing trend of 3D printed clothing opens up new opportunities for manufacturers to produce unique and customizable clothing items for consumers.
3. Medical Apparel - The use of the body as inspiration for clothing can extend to a line of medical apparel that incorporates the science and anatomy of the human body in a practical way.