The Impression Stools by designer Tanya Aguiñiga are multi-functional in more ways than one. After you've put your feet or derrière upon them (leaving an 'impression' on the stool) for awhile as you contemplate what to do for the day, you can take your stool and swim with it, throw it in the air or even take it to a tranquil outdoor setting and sit on it once more.
Aguiñiga's Impression Stools are an ideal furnishing for the modern home. If I saw one in someone's house, my impression would be that the owner is carefree and whimsical--making me feel instantly relaxed and completely at home.
Impression Stools by Tanya Aguiniga
1. Multi-functional Furniture - The trend towards furniture that can serve multiple purposes and adapt to changing needs is creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry.
2. Outdoor Versatility - Outdoor furniture that can be easily transported and used in a variety of settings is becoming a popular trend, with potential for disruptive innovation in the outdoor recreation industry.
3. DIY Design - Consumers are increasingly interested in customizable furniture that can be assembled at home, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture manufacturing sector.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities abound in the home decor industry as consumers seek furniture and decor that reflects their individuality and adapts to their changing needs.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The trend towards multi-functional furniture that can be used in outdoor settings provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the outdoor recreation industry.
3. Furniture Manufacturing - The move towards customizable, DIY furniture offers the potential for disruptive innovation in the furniture manufacturing sector, as manufacturers explore new materials and production methods to meet changing consumer demands.