Street artist Thierry Guetta who is also known as 'Mr. Brainwash' has created a special edition art cover for the latest issue of edgy style publication ADON. Known for its vividly designed covers, the magazine revives pop art inspired elements and fuses them with the urban artist's pop culture infused imagery.
British top model Sam Way stars on the cover and is captured by photographer Joseph Sinclair's lens. The model channels a retro rocker as he sports a slicked back coif that matches his all-black and leather-clad wardrobe that is styled by Kyran Low and Shai Spooner.
Sam poses against an artful graffiti backdrop that boasts vibrant color hues and a portrait of iconic British supermodel Kate Moss that was custom designed by Mr. Brainwash for this visionary issue.
The Mr. Brainwash Adon Cover Story Displays the Artist's Masterpieces
1. Pop Art Revival - There is an opportunity to revive the pop art movement by infusing it with modern urban imagery.
2. Street Art-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate street art aesthetics into their designs for a unique and edgy look.
3. Collaborative Artwork - Artists and publications can collaborate to create exclusive and one-of-a-kind pieces, like the customized graffiti backdrop featuring Kate Moss.
1. Art Publications - Art publications can embrace the fusion of pop art and urban imagery on their covers and editorial spreads.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can draw inspiration from street art to create innovative and trendy designs.
3. Art Galleries - Galleries can showcase collaborative art pieces like the customized graffiti backdrop, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors.