Walt Disney World is about to make Indian Jones fans very happy with its new movie-themed restaurant in Orlando, Florida called Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. It will be located in the downtown area of Disney among other eateries and shops.
The restaurant will resemble an actual plane hangar with aviation decorations. There will be vintage and retro posters scattered on the walls as well as letters from Indiana Jones himself on display. Guests can expect food puns galore on the menu to embody anything and everything Jones-related. Items such as 'Rolling Boulder Meatballs' and 'Hovito Mojito' cocktails are a couple of the features fans can look forward to.
The Jock Lindsey Hangar Bar is a tribute to Indy's pilot from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark.' Lindsey was the owner pet snake that landed in Jones' lap during his escape at the beginning of the film. The movie-themed restaurant is set to open in the fall of 2015.
Walt Disney World is Opening an Indiana Jones-Themed Eatery
1. Themed Restaurants - The trend of themed restaurants is becoming popular with restaurants themed after popular entertainment franchises
2. Food and Entertainment Synergy - Food and entertainment industries are finding synergies in themed restaurants
3. Innovative Menu Items - Themed restaurants are creating innovative menu items based on popular entertainment to create a unique food experience
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can capitalize on themed dining experiences to generate buzz and attract new customers
2. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment companies can leverage themed restaurants to enhance brand recognition and customer engagement
3. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can create themed restaurants to create a unique dining experience for their guests