The Motz miniature FM radio is a fully functional FM radio that can also connect an iPod to be used like a speaker. The mini radio features an expanding antenna and front-mounted search button, with the power button on the back.
Users have to look closely for the hidden power light: It’s in one of the speaker holes. The Korean gadget is available from Earlyshop.com and sells for about $35 US. Would you use one of these wee wooden radios?
Motz Miniature FM Radio Does Double Duty as iPod Speakers
1. Miniature Audio Devices - The trend towards compact, multi-functional audio devices like the Motz miniature FM radio present opportunities for disrupting traditional audio equipment markets.
2. Hybrid Audio Devices - The trend towards hybrid audio devices like the Motz miniature FM radio can create opportunities for disrupting limited functionality devices like single-use radios.
3. Sustainable Audio Products - The trend towards eco-friendly audio gadgets like the wooden Motz miniature FM radio highlights opportunities for disrupting audio equipment markets with a sustainable edge.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from the trends towards multi-functional, hybrid and sustainable audio products which offer new design and marketing possibilities.
2. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry faces disruption from trends towards smaller, technically sophisticated, hybrid and sustainable audio gadgets which alter the market for traditional audio devices.
3. Eco-friendly Products - The eco-friendly products industry could capitalize on the trend towards sustainable audio devices by developing their own eco-friendly audio gadgets and technology.