Motorcycle rockers are the baby-biker version of the classic rocking horse toy for kids. These highly detailed wooden bikes are handmade by Doug Premo at his Wasatch Workshop in Utah.
They are available on Premo’s Etsy shop in various models including Soft Tail Chopper, Sportster and Motorcross versions for about $350 to $450. They can even be customized with the wee biker’s name on the gas tank.
Little kids would love to rock hours away on one of these realistic motorcycles. For parents, the motorcycle rockers present themselves as a piece of art in the family room as opposed to a monstrous piece of plastic.
Retro Rocking Toy for Badass Baby Bikers
1. Wooden Toy Trend - The popularity of wooden toys for children is growing as parents seek more sustainable and eco-friendly options.
2. DIY Craft Trend - There is potential for a DIY market for parents to create their own wooden motorcycle rockers for their children.
3. Vintage-inspired Toy Trend - The popularity of retro and vintage-inspired toys are on the rise.
1. Toy Industry - Toy companies could incorporate more wooden toys into their product lines to cater to the growing demand for sustainable options.
2. Handmade Craft Industry - Artisans and craftsmen could capitalize on the DIY trend by offering patterns and workshops to teach parents how to make their own wooden motorcycle rockers from scratch.
3. Furniture Industry - Furniture companies could create a line of vintage-inspired children's furniture, including wooden motorcycle rockers, for households seeking unique and eco-friendly design options.