Jewelry has been known to mark many a milestone, from weddings to graduations. As global ambassador of Gemfields, Mila Kunis has conceived of the Motherhood ring to celebrate the greatest milestone of them all: giving life to another human.
It's almost a little odd that someone didn't think of this before. Though we have our rituals and ceremonies to honor the event (things like baby showers and such), the motherhood ring is a more personal way to honor a new mom. Kunis explains, "Precious green emeralds are traditionally symbols of motherhood, wisdom and long-lasting love."
The locally sourced brand is the only one currently selling the motherhood rings, the profits of which go towards building a new maternity ward in Zambia. This is a thoughtful gift for mothers in more ways than one!
Mila Kunis' Motherhood Ring Celebrates Moms Everywhere
1. Personal Milestone Jewelry - Creating jewelry that commemorates personal milestones, such as motherhood, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the jewelry industry.
2. Sustainable and Ethical Jewelry - Promoting locally sourced materials and donating profits towards social causes, like building a new maternity ward, offers disruptive innovation potential in the jewelry industry.
3. Symbolic Gemstones - Using gemstones with traditional symbolic meanings, like emeralds representing motherhood, offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the jewelry industry.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can explore ways to create personalized milestone pieces, promote sustainability and ethics, and incorporate symbolic gemstones.
2. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from collaborations with jewelry brands to fund and support the development of maternity wards.
3. Social Causes - Collaborations between social causes and the jewelry industry can help raise funds and awareness for important initiatives, like building new maternity wards.