Breast pump brand Medela and The Wing are teaming up to launch Motherhood on the Move, a partnership that will support mothers at The Wing's co-working spaces. Pump rooms at The Wing are now equipped with a variety of products from Medela, which helps to create a seamless experience away from home.
As two-thirds of moms with young children are in the workforce, women are looking for new ways to build community, collaborate and work—and do so in a way that feels comfortable. At The Wing, pump rooms have comfortable chairs and complimentary fridges for breast milk storage.
Throughout the year, Medela and The Wing will also be bosting a series of events to support women and moms at all stages of their journey.
Image Credit: Medela
Medela and The Wing Partnered on 'Motherhood on the Move'
1. Mom-friendly Co-working Spaces - The partnership between Medela and The Wing highlights the trend of creating co-working spaces that cater to the unique needs of working mothers.
2. Community Building for Working Moms - The collaboration between Medela and The Wing demonstrates the trend of providing opportunities for working moms to connect, collaborate, and build a community of support.
3. Seamless Work Experience for Moms - The integration of Medela products in pump rooms at The Wing reflects the trend of offering working mothers a seamless and convenient experience in balancing work and motherhood.
1. Co-working Spaces - Co-working spaces can leverage the partnership between Medela and The Wing to create a unique selling point for attracting and retaining working moms.
2. Breast Pump Brands - Breast pump brands, like Medela, have an opportunity to collaborate with co-working spaces to meet the needs of their target market of working mothers.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can tap into the demand for supportive events for working moms, as demonstrated by the initiatives planned by Medela and The Wing.