The Mother of Dragons Backpack makes so many references to HBO's "Game of Thrones" that it's almost hard to count them all. First off, the backpack is meant to look like a dragon with its faux leather "dragon skin" material and brass talons. The top flap even looks like a dragon's wing when closed If you look closely you'll see that there's an embossed pattern meant to remind eagle-eyed fans of the show of Meereen.
The lining on the inside of the Mother of Dragons Backpack is also meant to look like the pattern on a Valyrian steel sword. Finally, the words "Game of Thrones" are stamped onto the bag as well. The backpack was made by Crowded Coop and is currently on sale in ThinkGeek's online shop.
The Mother of Dragons Backpack is Full of 'Game of Thrones' References
1. Fantasy-inspired Backpacks - Opportunity to create a line of backpacks inspired by popular fantasy franchises such as Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.
2. Faux Leather Materials - Potential for eco-friendly and animal-free alternatives to leather, such as faux leather made from recycled materials.
3. Embossed Designs - Possibility to incorporate intricate embossed designs in fashion and accessory items, adding a unique and detailed touch.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Innovation opportunity to create new and exciting designs in various accessories and clothing items.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can benefit from offering niche and specialized products that cater to unique interests of shoppers.
3. Sustainability - Opportunity to promote sustainability and eco-friendly alternatives to animal-based products in the fashion industry.