The More is More photo series really shows us women not only how to rock a swimsuit with confidence, but also how to accessorize these skin-revealing pieces to obtain the best beach outfit out there. It is not often that we see swimwear being accessorized, so eat it up, ladies.
Photographed by David Bellemere, the More is More photo series was staged for Marie Claire Italia. Showcasing some of the biggest swimsuit styles this season, the pictorial is dominated by one-piece suits. I love the addition of leather harnesses, bold belts, pretty purses and chunky bangles.
Of course, the shining stars of the More is More photo series have to be the color swimsuits themselves, not to mention the beach babes rocking them.
David Bellemere's More is More Shoot Shows Embellished Beach Attire
1. Embellished Swimwear - Swimwear with embellishments and accessories has the potential to become a new fashion trend in the swimwear industry, creating opportunities for designers to create new pieces with added value.
2. One-piece Swimsuits - One-piece swimsuits are a timeless trend that is seeing a resurgence in the fashion industry, providing opportunities for designers to create unique designs that stand out from the crowd.
3. Beachwear Accessories - The popularity of accessorizing beachwear creates a new trend in the fashion industry, offering opportunities for accessory designers to create innovative and functional designs for beachgoers.
1. Swimwear Industry - Manufacturers and designers in the swimwear industry have the opportunity to incorporate embellishments and accessories in their designs, creating new product lines to meet the trending fashion.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from creating unique and stylish one-piece swimsuits with innovative designs and fashionable embellishments.
3. Accessory Industry - The beachwear accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of accessorizing swimwear, designing functional and fashionable accessories that embody the beach culture.