First it started with US Travel & Leisure magazine naming Montenegro one of hot destinations, saying that its "untouched white sandy beaches and time-capsule medieval villages place it among the most interesting tourism destinations"
Then Canadian tour operator Butterfield & Robinson, which describes its goal as creating one-of-a-kind journeys for active people who want to see the world a little differently, recently added Montenegro to a yacht-based trip from Athens to Dubrovnik, the so called Journey Through Three Seas.
Recently most of the travel sites including the ones for the wealthy has started promoting the newly divorced Montenegro as the place to be. Apparently it needs the tourism revenue sources say. So be quick before the "alles inclusiv" invades the country.
Europe's Hottest New Travel Destination
1. Yacht-based Trips - There is a trend towards yacht-based trips that visit unique and less-explored travel destinations like Montenegro.
2. Untouched Beach Tourism - There is a trend towards uncovering new untouched beaches like those found in Montenegro that offer a more authentic and exclusive travel experience for visitors.
3. Promotion of Divorced Destinations - There is a trend towards promoting newly discovered or divorced travel destinations like Montenegro as a way to boost tourism revenue for the country and offer unique travel experiences for visitors.
1. Luxury Travel - Luxury travel companies could take advantage of the trend towards yacht-based trips and promotion of exclusive destinations like Montenegro to offer high-end and unique travel experiences for their clients.
2. Ecotourism - The trend towards untouched beach tourism highlights an opportunity for ecotourism companies to promote sustainable and responsible travel practices at these unique travel destinations like Montenegro.
3. Tourism Marketing - The trend towards promoting new or undiscovered destinations like Montenegro presents an opportunity for tourism marketing companies to develop creative and effective marketing campaigns that help boost tourism revenue for these countries.