The black and white look has been embraced for the beach in this monochromatic swimwear editorial. Bringing a bit of chic sophistication to a time for relaxation, women can still look elegant while tanning or even going for a little swim. Those who are opposed to entirely embracing vacation mode will appreciate these swimsuit options.
The monochromatic swimwear editorial was shot exclusively for Fashion Gone Rogue by photographer Ryan Fujiki. Appropriately titled 'Heatwave,' it stars model Danielle Knudson. The blonde beauty was styled by Terri Dacquisto, who pulled sleek and feminine pieces from the likes of American Apparel, Victoria’s Secret and more. With blue skies and white sands in the backdrop, the looks are perfected with a slicked back coif and bronzed dewy skin by hair and makeup artist Natalie Blouin.
Fashion Gone Rogue's Heatwave Photoshoot Stars Danielle Knudson
1. Monochromatic Swimwear - Opportunity in creating a line of chic and sophisticated swimwear with a black and white color palette.
2. Sleek and Feminine Style - Opportunity in designing swimwear with sleek and feminine styles.
3. Bronzed Dewy Skin - Opportunity in creating beauty products that can achieve a bronzed dewy skin look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace a monochromatic color palette in swimwear designs.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to create products that enhance and achieve a bronzed dewy skin look.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to shoot more monochromatic swimwear editorials that bring a bit of chic sophistication to a time for relaxation.