When it comes to bringing plant life indoors, people still tend to establish it from the ground up. Even hanging planters can't compare to the adaptability to these delightful Monkey Pots, which can link from the ceiling to the wall, to the floor or to something unexpected.
Adam Cornish's charming artificial vines are made up of collections of S-shaped capsules that can connect vertically from curved arm to curved arm. There is sufficient space inside of them that they can be packed with soil and short-rooted vegetation to more creatively integrate lush foliage into different spaces.
Available in lime green, lemony yellow and bright white, the Jack and the Beanstalk inspired Monkey Pots are dynamic decorations that can take a variety of ever-changing organic arrangements.
Monkey Pots are a Playful Way to String Greenery Throughout Buildings
1. Vertical Planters - The Monkey Pots demonstrate the trend of vertical planters, offering a playful and adaptable way to incorporate greenery into indoor spaces.
2. Creative Integration - The Monkey Pots highlight the trend of creatively integrating plants in different spaces, allowing for unique and ever-changing organic arrangements.
3. Artificial Vines - The Monkey Pots reflect the trend of using artificial vines as a decorative element, providing a low-maintenance alternative to traditional plants.
1. Home Decor - The Monkey Pots present an opportunity for the home decor industry to offer unique and versatile planters that enhance interior spaces.
2. Gardening - The Monkey Pots introduce a new approach to gardening, presenting an innovative way to incorporate plants in compact spaces.
3. Architecture and Interior Design - The Monkey Pots offer an opportunity for architects and interior designers to incorporate natural elements and greenery into their designs, bringing life to indoor spaces.