Mondo Cannabis Powder is a marijuana-based anti-anxiety supplement that promises anxiety relief without intoxication. Containing coconut oil, cacao butter and cannabis, this medical marijuana compound is meant to be consumed via food and can be easily sprinkled onto any food product. Traditional edible products require a fat source to be absorbed into the THC, Mondo does the same thing by infusing the THC with coconut oil, but thanks to the convenience of the product, it is as simple as sprinkling the powder onto anything the user wants to eat. The powder comes in a simply designed glass jar with a five-milligram dose scoop to ensure the user knows how much they are using.
Mondo Cannabis Powder was developed by Emily O'Brien and is touted as a low-calorie, all-natural and simple-to-use anti-anxiety medication. The marijuana used in the product is crafted from the highest quality flowers, all of which are grown by a single-source organic farmer. In order to extract the THC, the cannabis is simmered in coconut oil, this provides a pleasant aroma to the powder as well as a quality taste. The process used to turn the product into a powder is a trade secret, but Mondo does claim that all the products used are organic and non-GMO.
Mondo Cannabis Powder is a Supplement That Doesn't Intoxicate
1. Marijuana-based Supplements - There is an opportunity to develop other marijuana-based supplements that provide health benefits without the high.
2. Low-calorie Medical Marijuana - Developing low-calorie medical marijuana products with high-quality ingredients can appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Organic Powder Formulations - Using organic ingredients and developing unique powder-formulated delivery systems can differentiate products in the medical marijuana market.
1. Medical Marijuana - The medical marijuana industry can develop more products like Mondo Cannabis Powder that cater specifically to medical conditions and offer alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs.
2. Supplements - There is an opportunity for the supplement industry to incorporate marijuana-based ingredients into their product lines and cater to the growing demand for natural health solutions.
3. Health Foods - The health food industry can expand their product lines by incorporating organic and non-GMO medical marijuana-based ingredients into their products.