Mommenpop aperitifs offer a citrusy twist on the classic bitter beverage with three summer-ready selections. The Napa-based Mommenpop aperitifs are sold in the juicy flavors of Blood Orange, Seville Orange, and Ruby Grapefruit. Drawing on the classic French flavors, these drinks make perfect transitional beverages to move from work mode to social mode.
The Mommenpop aperitifs have a modest 17% ABV and boast a distinct sunny essence. The aperitifs are a clever cross between bitter seltzer and sweet cocktail, containing the best aspects of both beverages. Mommenpop aperitifs are built with an organic wine-based foundation, flavored with fresh Californian oranges, and finished with whole spices to produce the signature, summery taste. The drinks can be enjoyed by themselves over ice or poured into a cocktail for a kick of extra zest. Mommenpop aperitifs can be purchased online alongside the brand's other beverage offerings.
Image Credit: Mommenpop
Napa-Based Mommenpop Aperitifs have a Summer-Ready Selection
1. Citrus Aperitifs - Beverage companies can explore creating citrus-based aperitifs to provide a refreshing twist on classic bitter flavors.
2. Organic Wine-based Beverages - A trend in the industry can be making low-ABV organic wine-based beverages flavored with fresh fruits and whole spices for a light, summery taste.
3. Transitional Beverages - Companies can focus on creating drinks that make the transition from work mode to social mode smoother, such as citrusy aperitifs with a mix of bitter and sweet flavors and a low alcohol content.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can innovate by creating low-ABV organic wine-based drinks flavored with fresh fruits and whole spices for a light, summery taste.
2. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can explore making transitional low-alcohol beverages with complex citrus flavors and a balance of bitter and sweet notes for easy consumption.
3. Organic and Natural Food - Organic and natural food industries can expand their product lines by incorporating fresh fruits and whole spices into low-ABV drinks for a refreshing summer beverage.