These moFones by Morrisa Maltz are so outrageous that they're uber cool. These retro-looking phones are not only iPhone cases, but also doubles as cell phone handles too.
Integrating old-school telephone styles with new-school mobiles, this artist creates an awesome mash-up between the two. The iPhone cases are applied onto retro land line phone receivers, creating a really vintage look with a modern twist. Although these moFones by Morrisa Maltz look really cool, they would probably be a little difficult to put in your pocket.
MoFones by Morrisa Maltz Makes it Easier to Hold Your Mobile
1. Retro-modern Mash-up - There is an opportunity for designers to integrate vintage and modern styles to create unique products.
2. Multi-functional Cases - Designers can create cases that not only protect a phone but also serve another purpose, like being a handle.
3. Outrageously Cool Accessories - Consumers are increasingly looking for unique and eye-catching accessories to enhance their personal style.
1. Phone Accessories - There is potential for companies to create innovative designs for phone accessories that merge style and function.
2. Vintage-inspired Products - Designers and manufacturers can create products that pay homage to retro styles but use modern technology.
3. Artisanal Phone Cases - There is an opportunity for handmade, artistic phone cases that stand out among mass-produced options.