A-COLD-WALL* recently debuted its captivating Fall/Winter 2018 collection on the runways of London Fashion Week and some of the most eye-catching pieces were the Modular Puffer Jackets. The outerwear piece is adorned in a series of detachable cargo pockets with an additional zippered compartment at the back. The piece is constructed from durable polyamide materials and it is enclosed with a full frontal zipper. Notably, the jacket also has a cord-lock drawstring stand collar and metal aglets with engraved details.
The removable pockets at the front and the pocket at the back delivers versatile elements and is designed to eliminate the need of carrying an additional bag to hold personal goods. The Modular Puffer Jacket is now available for purchase online at G.Lorenzo.
A-COLD-WALL* Created a Unique Outerwear Piece as a Part of Its FW18 Capsule
1. Modular Outerwear - The ability to modify outerwear with detachable parts creates opportunities for personalized and versatile pieces.
2. Functional Pockets - Designing apparel with pockets that eliminate the need for additional bags could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Sustainable Materials - Using durable and eco-friendly materials in clothing manufacturing could be a trend for environmentally-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion & Apparel - The modular and functional design of A-COLD-WALL*'s jacket could inspire new designs for outerwear brands.
2. Accessories - The concept of designing clothing with in-built functional pockets could disrupt the accessories industry.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Using eco-friendly materials in clothing manufacturing could create opportunities for sustainable fashion brands.