The conceptual 'Modulus' modular gaming controller has been designed by Min Chang KIM as a piece of equipment imagined for the near-future to be used within the Metaverse. The controller would work in a number of ways to support users as they participate in gaming or interaction from home with their smart TV unit. The device could accommodate a smartphone to be paired with it or for use on its own to support a range of different needs.
The conceptual 'Modulus' modular gaming controller works with a series of interchangeable control buttons and pads to function effectively with a range of different in-home scenarios. This includes gaming, but could be extended beyond for intuitive navigation in the virtual world.
The Conceptual 'Modulus' Modular Gaming Controller is Advanced
1. Metaverse-compatible Gaming Controllers - The rise of the Metaverse presents an opportunity for companies to develop modular gaming controllers like Modulus that can be used in virtual and in-home scenarios.
2. Interchangeable Control Buttons and Pads - Modular controllers with interchangeable components like Modulus can provide users with versatility and customization when gaming or navigating virtual worlds.
3. Smarthome Integration in Gaming Equipment - The integration of smartphones and smart TV units with gaming equipment like Modulus allows for seamless interaction between home devices and the virtual world.
1. Gaming Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers of gaming equipment can invest in modular and customizable controllers like Modulus to cater to the demands of the Metaverse.
2. Smarthome Technology - The adoption of gaming controllers that integrate with smarthome technology presents opportunities for smarthome companies to expand their product lines.
3. Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality - As the Metaverse grows, the demand for VR and AR technology will increase, providing opportunities for companies to innovate and expand in this industry.