Sometimes the giant tower of your desktop computer can create an eyesore for the entire area. The Mission-style PC case from Jeffrey Stephenson is the perfect DIY project to create an extra piece of haute home decor while hiding that hideous tower.
The Mission-style PC case hides the computer in a perfectly fitted slot which is also fitted with an extra shelve for small items that create clutter. The Mission-style PC case comes in different designs so you can fully customize it to whatever room the computer is in. I’m tired of the ugly block of computer that plagues my living room!
Mission-Style PC Case Reduces Clutter and Beautifes Your Desktop Tower
1. DIY Computer Cases - The rise of DIY computer cases as a way to personalize and beautify desktop towers.
2. Integrated Shelving - The use of integrated shelving in computer cases to reduce clutter and enhance functionality.
3. Customization of Home Decor - The trend towards customization of home decor through DIY projects like the Mission-style PC case.
1. Computer Hardware - Computer hardware companies could provide customization options for their product lines to attract a wider range of customers.
2. Furniture - Furniture companies could consider integrating computer cases into their designs to create a more cohesive look in home offices.
3. DIY Home Decor - Companies in the DIY home decor space could create products and guides specifically tailored to the customization of computer cases.