If you're looking for some hilarity based on awkward first impressions and dating situations, then 'Missed Connections The Series' is the thing for you.
Borrowing the name from the notorious ads people post online to try to reconnect with others they recently met, Missed Connections The Series follows the story of redhead Jamie Nichols as she tries to navigate through the world of modern dating.
Though the initial pilot of Missed Connections The Series would have viewers believing it's a non-sequitur show featuring funny skits based on hilarious ads posted by people, the current incarnation of the show actually follows a linear narrative structure. The webisodes currently posted are entertaining enough to warrant anyone's Youtube surfing time.
The production value is also fairly high in the series. It even has its own opening theme song.
'Missed Connections The Series' is Inspired by Hilarious Classifieds
1. Modern Dating Webisodes - Webisodes following linear narrative structures based on modern dating situations with high production value.
2. Comedic Ad Skits - Funny skits based on modern day classified and online ads for entertainment purposes.
3. Navigating Through Awkward Dating - Entertaining content depicting the humorous and awkward situations that occur during modern-day dating.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for new comedic programming based on modern dating trends and situations.
2. Advertising - Creating comedic ad content to connect with younger audiences and capitalize on the popularity of modern day classified ads.
3. Technology - Creating new platforms and technological advancements to enhance the experience of online dating and classified ad posting.