Launched in Europe recently the Mirror-Callâ„¢ by Go eXtra has introduced the next generation of in-car communication technology. It's set for a meteoric rise in popularity as the mobile phone and motoring industries climb over one another to utilise the Mirror-Callâ„¢. Even organisations like The National Institute for the Deaf and the hard of hearing who very rarely endorse products are heaping lavish praise on it.
Why all the fuss over another in-car gadget? Well, the Mirror-Callâ„¢ needs NO wiring, which means no extra money to pay for installation. You literally just place the Mirror-Callâ„¢ over your existing rear view mirror utilising its patented universal grips and 'hey presto' you have a new Bluetooth rear view mirror ready to use.
As more and more countries adopt more stringent legal requirements for the use of mobile phones in cars, products like the Mirror-Callâ„¢ will take center stage. It fulfils all the legal requirements of hands-free mobile usage and also is stacked with other motoring benefits such as, a larger rear view than most standard mirrors, it can be moved from vehicle to vehicle, and a clearer visual and speaker option
Additional features include caller ID on the mirror display, and the Mirror-Callâ„¢ has the unique ability to pair with 3 or more mobile phones (no need to set up your phones each time) while automatically detecting the phones that are paired with it when you or your family/employees etc get in the vehicle.
The future is hands-free for sure and the Mirror-Callâ„¢ is a step into the future and how communication will be integrated into our lives.
Bluetooth Rear View Mirror
1. Hands-free Technology - The Mirror-Call™ introduces a hands-free communication solution for cars, aligning with the growing global trend of stricter regulations on mobile phone usage while driving.
2. Wireless Integration - The Mirror-Call™ disrupts the traditional installation process by offering a wireless Bluetooth rear view mirror that requires no wiring, presenting a new opportunity for the mobile phone and automotive industries to collaborate on innovative solutions.
3. Multiple Device Pairing - With the ability to pair with multiple mobile phones and automatically detect paired devices, the Mirror-Call™ taps into the trend of increasing connectivity and convenience in car communication systems.
1. Automotive - The Mirror-Call™ creates opportunities for the automotive industry to adopt and integrate wireless communication technologies into future car models.
2. Mobile Technology - The Mirror-Call™ showcases the potential for mobile phone companies to collaborate with car manufacturers to develop hands-free communication solutions that meet legal requirements and enhance driver safety.
3. Consumer Electronics - The Mirror-Call™ presents an innovative product that combines Bluetooth technology with a rear view mirror, offering consumer electronics companies the chance to explore new product categories and reach a larger customer base.