Minut recently produced the Minut Smart Home Alarm, which is an all-in-one system that is a cost-effective option to secure a home. The Minut Smart Home Alarm is user friendly and also keeps the privacy of the owner because it doesn't use microphones or cameras. The system relies on passive infrared heat detection or PIR. The unit detects the heat of living objects in the area in order to monitor a home.
Other features of the Smart Home alarm include a noise meter ambient temperature and humidity sensors. Users can also set alerts for temperature and humidity changes. The device can be charged using a USB-C and it can operate for a total of 6 hours on a single charge.
Image Credit: Minut
The Minut Smart Home Detects People Using Infrared Heat Detection
1. Passive Infrared Heat Detection - The use of passive infrared heat detection technology provides an innovative way to monitor and secure homes without compromising the privacy of the owners.
2. All-in-one Home Security Systems - The trend of all-in-one home security systems offers cost-effective options that combine multiple features and sensors for comprehensive home protection.
3. Smart Home Monitoring - The rise of smart home monitoring devices allows homeowners to track and receive alerts about various environmental changes and potential security threats in real-time.
1. Home Security - The home security industry can leverage passive infrared heat detection technology to develop more privacy-focused and effective security solutions.
2. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can capitalize on the demand for all-in-one systems that integrate multiple functions, including security, environmental monitoring, and more.
3. Iot and Connected Devices - The IoT and connected devices industry can drive disruptive innovation by developing advanced smart home monitoring devices that utilize passive infrared heat detection and other cutting-edge technologies.