Although the 'Minus 13 Chair' is one of the weirdest chairs I've ever seen. It's a seat I definitely wouldn't mind owning. Built and formed with 56 magnetic small pillows, it's amazing that its magnetic power is the only thing keeping its shape.
The contemporary design of the Minus 13 Chair therefore makes it perfect for a modern home. If you were to deconstruct these pillows, what furniture design would you compose?
Implications - Consumers appreciate furniture designs with an element of toy-like play because it satiates their desire to be youthful again. By crafting a chair made entirely out of magnetized parts that can be reformed into other shapes, consumers are challenged in a creative manner. Corporations in other industries can similarly appeal to consumers by producing goods with interactive elements that are evocative of childlike activities.
The 'Minus 13 Chair' is Made of 59 Magnetic Pillows
1. Toy-like Play Furniture - Creating furniture designs with interactive elements that resemble toys can appeal to consumers' desire to be youthful again.
2. Modular Magnetic Design - Developing products with magnetized parts that can be reformed into different shapes challenges consumers in a creative manner.
3. Contemporary Home Decor - Designing furniture with a contemporary aesthetic and innovative features meets the preferences of modern homeowners.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture industry can explore the creation of interactive furniture designs with playful and modular elements.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy companies can integrate magnetized parts into their products to offer children more creative and interactive play experiences.
3. Home Decor Retail - Home decor retailers can cater to the demand for contemporary and innovative furniture designs by featuring magnetized seating options.