This collection of illustrations by Patrik Svensson is an attempt to employ the accessories used by famous characters in writing their name. Patrik Svensson is a Swedish artist who has come up with the entire concept of minimalist symbolic calligraphy.
The famous characters from the series include both fictitious and real people who have shaped popular culture to their own accord.
The figureheads included in Svensson's series include Sherlock Holmes, whose distinctive cigar is recognizable all over the world. Other name illustrations include the Dutch painter, Vincent van Gogh, Coco Chanel and Michael Jackson.
Through the use of such symbolic accessories used by these archetypal figures in both high and pop culture, the series tries to tie the characters to their signature style even more.
Artist Patrik Svensson Uses Acessories to Calligraph Famous Names
1. Symbolic Name Illustrations - Using accessories to calligraph famous names creates a unique visual representation of iconic figures.
2. Minimalist Symbolic Calligraphy - Exploring the use of minimalistic symbolic calligraphy to capture the essence of famous characters.
3. Connecting Characters to Signature Style - Creating a visual connection between characters and their distinct accessories to enhance their signature style.
1. Art - Exploring disruptive innovation opportunities in the art industry through the fusion of calligraphy and accessories.
2. Fashion - Innovative opportunities arise in the fashion industry by using iconic accessories as a source of inspiration for designs.
3. Entertainment - Unleashing disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by connecting famous characters to their signature style through symbolic illustrations.