Studio David Thulstrup really puts an emphasis on clean and ethereal design through this gorgeous minimalist boutique store, located in Copenhagen. This is the site of the first brick-and-mortar location for Danish fashion designer Mark Kenly Domino Tan's collections. Hence, it was really important for the firm to create a strong and style-driven presence for the inaugural shop debut.
For the interior, the design studio focused on expressive and intimate qualities that communicate delicate sensibilities. To do so, Studio David Thulstrup made use of a soft color palette with predominantly pink nuances, as well as glass bricks. The minimalist boutique boasts a sculptural character with "strong architectural expression" that captures the attention. The elements within the store are arranged as to be communicative Mark Kenly Domino Tan's approach to fashion design.
Photo Credits: Irina Boersma
Studio David Thulstrup Creates an Refined Shop Aesthetic
1. Minimalist Store Interiors - Designing minimalist retail environments that express strong aesthetic values, using expressive and intimate qualities.
2. Soft Color Palette Retail Design - Developing retail environments that use predominantly pink nuances, communicating delicate sensibilities.
3. Sculptural Boutique Design - Designing boutiques with strong architectural expression, that capture the attention of customers and express the brand's values.
1. Retail - Exploring minimalist and unconventional store design techniques to attract customers and communicate brand values.
2. Fashion - Using minimalism and expressive use of color to communicate fashion brand values and attract customers.
3. Architecture - Exploring unconventional retail architecture and design techniques to create strong visual impact and express the brand's values.