Bellicon, a maker of mini-trampolines, is on a mission to rid offices of desk chairs, calling them "the most dangerous device in your office" and replace them with rebounders. Now that many people have adjusted to working from home for a full year now, they are realizing the importance of investing in supportive solutions for their home office environment. Upgrades might include everything from more ergonomic adjustments to standing desks but Bellicon is introducing another alternative to combating sedentary lifestyles.
Currently, one of the obstacles that Bellicon is up against is that "a fitness trampoline looks like a child’s toy. A lot of people can’t get past that, and they don’t realize that what they’re really seeing is a gravity-generating device," says John Hines, Bellicon USA’s director of communications.
Bellicon Offers a Twist on the Standing Desk with Mini Trampolines
1. Trampoline Desks - Introducing trampoline-based desks that promote active working and boost productivity.
2. Ergonomic Home Office Solutions - Investing in supportive solutions that promote a healthy and active home office environment.
3. Active Office Furniture - The rise of office furniture that encourages movement and physical activity for improved health and productivity.
1. Office Furniture - Innovations in office furniture that prioritize health and wellness in the workplace, creating opportunities for ergonomic and active furniture solutions.
2. Fitness Equipment - Application of fitness equipment in the workplace to promote physical activity, creating opportunities for diversification and expansion of the fitness industry.
3. Home Office Equipment - A shift in focus towards home office equipment that promotes health and wellness, creating opportunities for development and growth in the home office equipment industry.