There was a distinct shift towards miniature cellphones in the early 2000s which the smartphone put to an end, but the Xiomi Vphone S8 is a mini smartphone that reignites the trend.
Available exclusively in China, the Xiomi Vphone S8 smartphone measures just 1.54-inches in size and almost looks more like a smartwatch without the straps than a smartphone. With that said, the Xiomi Vphone S8 is fully capable of letting users take calls and send texts when connected wirelessly to another smartphone via Bluetooth.
Coming in black and silver color options, the Xiomi Vphone S8 mini smartphone features 16MB of RAM and 128MD of internal storage with an upgrade option to expand the storage to 8GB.
The Xiomi Vphone S8 Mini Smartphone is Just 1.54-Inches in Size
1. Miniature Smartphones - The trend towards smaller smartphones continues with the Xiomi Vphone S8, indicating a need for more compact mobile devices.
2. Hybrid Smartwatches - The Xiomi Vphone S8 blurs the line between smartwatches and smartphones, creating a potential for hybrid devices.
3. Connected Devices - The Bluetooth connectivity feature on the Xiomi Vphone S8 suggests an increasing demand for seamless connectivity across devices.
1. Mobile Devices - The Xiomi Vphone S8 belongs to the growing mobile devices industry that can seize the opportunity to diversify into compact and hybrid devices.
2. Wearables - The Xiomi Vphone S8 represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the wearables industry to incorporate smartphone features into wearable devices.
3. Telecommunications - The trend towards smaller smartphones like the Xiomi Vphone S8 suggests a potential shift in the telecommunications industry towards more compact and portable communication devices.