The BabyQ design by Erik Lieberenz is “brat friendly.” Perfect for the times when grilling a brat hits you but you don’t want to lug out the massive party griller. It actually looks like four brats would fit just fine on the 9 x 6 inch (22 x 17 cm) grill top.
The grill was actually designed for light eaters, or for bachelor dining.
Made from stainless steel, the halves nest together to reduce storage area. It also has a little baggie to store and carry the briquets included.
1. Compact Grills - The trend is towards smaller, more portable grills that are perfect for small spaces or on-the-go cooking.
2. Single-serve Grilling - There is a growing demand for grills that cater to individuals or small households, providing convenience and efficiency.
3. Space-saving Appliances - The trend of compact grills reflects a larger movement towards space-saving appliances that are versatile and easy to store.
1. Outdoor Cooking Equipment - The compact grill trend presents an opportunity for manufacturers to create innovative outdoor cooking equipment that meets the needs of modern consumers.
2. Home Appliance Retail - As the demand for space-saving appliances increases, retailers can capitalize on this trend by offering a variety of compact grills and related products.
3. Food Delivery Services - Single-serve grilling opens up new possibilities for food delivery services to offer individual grilling kits or pre-marinated grill-ready meals to their customers.