Japanese fashion label mindseeker works in collaboration with skateboard brand Vans once again on reworking one of its most iconic silhouettes, the Old Skool sneakers. The new pack is comprised of two new versions in total, both of which are finished in graphic visuals. The new printed footwear models are done in either a flame-focused design or with a lighting bolt visual. The new iterations boast a bold color scheme with orange and blue hues adorning the lightning bolt visual and contrasting hues of yellow and black on the flame version.
Both the flame and lighting bolt sneakers are finished with co-branding details across the silhouettes, along with a textual design that reads "PROTECT YOUR BRAIN." Additional details include tonal checkerboard lacing systems or the option of muted white laces.
mindseeker and Vans Work Together On Graphic Old-Skool Sneakers
1. Graphic Sneakers - Opportunity for graphic design-focused collaborations between fashion and sportswear brands.
2. Co-branding - Opportunity for more collaborations between fashion and sportswear brands to cross-promote each other.
3. Bold Color Schemes - Opportunity for fashion and sportswear brands to experiment with bold color schemes to attract a younger and more daring consumer base.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with sportswear brands to create new and exciting iterations of classic designs to attract new customers.
2. Sportswear - Sports brands can collaborate with fashion brands to explore more graphic design-focused collaborations and reach beyond their traditional consumer base.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can collaborate with fashion and sportswear brands to create unique, eye-catching designs that appeal to a younger and trendier consumer base.