The Millennium Falcon infographic is a clever tongue-in-cheek breakdown of the real world costs associated with the infamous fictional spacecraft of the Star Wars universe. The infographic goes about calculating the astronomical production costs by compiling a list of technologies that could be repurposed into a modern Millennium Falcon.
Some of the technologies included in the mock up rundown are a high power mobile phone jammer to serve as a sensor and communication jammer, a nuclear propulsion reactor for the quadex power core, an ARCHER supercomputer for navigation and an infra-red laser weapon system to act as a blaster cannon.
The estimated cost, which even takes into consideration workers' salary, listed as a result of the Millennium Falcon infographic is £3.2 million.
This Millennium Falcon Infographic Reviews Its Real World Costs
1. Fictional Technology - Opportunity exists in exploring the applicability of fictional technologies to modern-day problems.
2. Creative Cost-cutting - Innovation opportunities exist for businesses who explore creative cost-cutting measures.
3. Tongue-in-cheek Marketing - Businesses can benefit from using humorous marketing techniques to capture audience attention.
1. Aerospace and Defense - Companies in the aerospace and defense industry can explore creative cost-cutting measures to create affordable product lines.
2. Consumer Electronics - Fictional technologies can be repurposed to create new consumer electronic products.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Humorous marketing can be a successful way of promoting a brand and generating attention.