The SL Special Edition Mille Miglia 417 is a special edition of the Mercedes SL Roadster, and is being released to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the 300 SL's unexpected victory in the Mille Miglia endurance race. This car features an array of performance upgrades and comfort features.
The number tag on the car's name is derived from the time that the 300 SL started the 1955 rice -- at 4:17 am.
The Special Edition Mille Miglia 417 is being made available in SL 400 and SL 500 models. The former is powered by a six-cylinder engine producing 333 horsepower, while the latter boasts an eight-cylinder engine that pumps out 455 horsepower.
Both vehicles are equipped with ESP Curve Dynamic Assist, which applies subtle braking on the inside wheels to improve high-speed cornering. This particular feature is especially suited towards high-speed driving.
The SL Special Edition Mille Miglia 417 Comes With Curve Dynamic Assist
1. Performance Upgrades - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop new and advanced technologies that enhance the performance of vehicles.
2. Comfort Features - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create innovative and luxurious features that enhance the comfort of car passengers.
3. Curve Dynamic Assist - Disruptive innovation opportunity to improve and develop advanced technologies for high-speed cornering in cars.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the automotive industry to improve vehicle performance and comfort.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the technology industry to develop advanced features and systems for cars.
3. Sports and Racing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the sports and racing industry to enhance high-speed driving and cornering capabilities of cars.