Lottabody recently launched its Milk & Honey collection as an affordable haircare line to meet the needs of the "product-conscious naturalista." The Milk & Honey collection includes a variety of products for natural hair, like shampoo, conditioner, mousse, gel and more, that are enriched with wholesome milk protein and honey.
This new range reflects the fact that many consumers are embracing their natural hair and are looking to maintain good hair health with products that first and foremost favor natural ingredients.
While the Nourish Me Leave-In Conditioner is beneficial for locking in moisture, detangling hair and adding shine, the Restore Me Cream Shampoo boasts a formula that's useful for clearing built-up product, as well as moisturizing the hair, leaving it soft and easy to work with.
The Milk & Honey Collection Targets the "Product-Conscious Naturalista"
1. Embracing Natural Hair - Opportunity for creating innovative, natural haircare products that cater to consumers embracing their natural hair.
2. Product-conscious Consumers - Opportunity for developing affordable, yet high-quality haircare lines that use wholesome, natural ingredients.
3. Moisturizing and Detangling Solutions - Opportunity for creating innovative products that provide effective moisture locking and detangling benefits for natural hair.
1. Haircare - The haircare industry can capitalize on the trend by developing products that cater to the needs and preferences of natural hair consumers.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry has an opportunity to offer a range of natural haircare products specifically targeting product-conscious consumers.
3. Natural Ingredients - The natural ingredients industry can supply wholesome ingredients like milk protein and honey for the development of natural haircare products.