This summer, Milagro Tequila is launching #MilagroMondays, a campaign that gives fans the chance to win a luxury five-day trip to Tulum, Mexico, where they can work remotely with a welcome change of scenery.
Fans of the tequila brand have until June 8th to enter the contest, which requires them to post a photo or video on their personal Instagram account that shows them explaining why they dread Mondays. Entrants must tag @MilagroTequila and include the #MilagroMondays and #entry hashtags.
Once the contest has closed, the brand will select two winners and their guests, who will fly first-class and stay in a beautiful private villa that will come with their perfect "work from anywhere" set-up. Winners will also have a private chef and a chartered yacht to really complete the luxury experience.
Image Credit: Milagro Tequila
Milagro Tequila Launched #MilagroMondays to Give Fans a Break
1. Luxury Remote Work Trips - Brands can offer luxury remote work opportunities as a way to engage with customers while tapping into the growing trend of remote work.
2. Social Media Contests - Hosting social media contests is a great way for brands to increase user engagement and generate buzz around their products or services.
3. Personalized Travel Experiences - Offering personalized travel experiences can set a brand apart from competitors by providing unique and memorable experiences for their customers.
1. Travel and Hospitality - The travel and hospitality industry can offer luxury remote work trips as a way to attract customers and tap into the trend of remote work.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcohol brands can create social media contests to engage with customers and generate buzz around their products.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods brands can offer personalized travel experiences to their customers as a way to provide unique and memorable experiences for their high-end clientele.