There is something magically eerie about the Mikko Lagerstedt Atmospheric photo series. With a focus on setting the mood through rather dramatic tableau scenes, there is everything from stunning nature shots to more manmade moments.
I especially like the cinematic feel behind each image in the Mikko Lagerstedt Atmospheric photo series; however, there is also an artistic aesthetic that will surely make you want to frame each and every one of these shots.
The Mikko Lagerstedt Atmospheric Series is Artistically Cinematic
1. Cinematic Photography - There is a growing trend in using cinematic techniques and aesthetics in photography to create dramatic and compelling visuals.
2. Atmospheric Imagery - The use of moody and ethereal imagery is becoming increasingly popular in photography as a way to create a haunting and evocative experience for viewers.
3. Tableau Photography - Photography that tells a story through staged scenes and constructed environments is emerging as a unique and creative form of visual storytelling.
1. Fine Art Photography - Artistic photography that showcases unconventional techniques and themes is disrupting traditional fine art photography by offering a fresh and unique perspective.
2. Commercial Photography - The use of dramatic imagery and cinematic techniques in commercial photography is transforming the way brands convey their message and stand out in a crowded market.
3. Film and Television Production - The trend towards cinematic photography and atmospheric imagery in still photography is influencing the visual style of film and television production, paving the way for new forms of storytelling across media.