Skateboarder and artist Mike Gigliotti works in collaboration with Albino & Preto on a new collection to honor two sports simultaneously. The duo released a slew of clothing that celebrates skateboarding and jiu-Jitsu altogether. Speaking about the new range, Gigliotti states that “Jiu-Jitsu and skateboarding, it never ends.
There’s never a win or a loss for me. It’s learning something new every time, every day, and it never gets old. Also, both will humble the hell out of you!” As a part of the new project, Gigliotti's notable hand-drawn cartoon doodle makes an appearance across the apparel designs. It is applied through many different mediums including print, embroidery, and sublimation as well. Some of the silhouettes include a long sleeve rash guard, training shirts, shorts, kimonos, and more.
Image Credit: Jayson Palacio, Jaron Hampton, Albino & Preto
Mike Gigliotti and Albino & Preto Join on a Collection
1. Jiu-jitsu-skate Streetwear - Combining two seemingly unrelated sports in fashion.
2. Hand-drawn Cartoon Doodles - Exploring unique graphic design elements for apparel collections.
3. Cross-sport Collaborations - Exploring partnerships between unlikely industries.
1. Skateboarding Apparel - Incorporating new design elements to appeal to wider market segments in the skateboarding industry.
2. Martial Arts Apparel - Introducing trends that blur the line between fashion and functionality for gym and martial arts consumers.
3. Graphic Design and Illustration Services - Offering custom graphic design and illustration services to apparel and sports brands to create unique designs.