Uber's current rating system leaves a bit to be desired as it only prompts users after the ride has finished, but the new Uber mid-ride rating feature aims to provide a better representation of passenger experience. This new update to the Uber app was designed to reflect growing complaints from users, that focused on the feeling of not having control during the ride. The new mid-ride rating feature will also lend itself to more accurate reviews of drivers and will allow Uber to maintain a level of quality within its service.
The data garnered from this new updated rating feature will feed into the service's new driver celebration program that will launch in June of 2018. The rewards for this new program have yet to be announced, but it will tie in with the new mid-ride rating feature. The new rating feature also includes feedback options, including issues with pickup location errors.
Image Credit: Uber
The Uber Mid-Ride Rating System Aims to Improve User Experience
1. Real-time User Feedback - The new Uber mid-ride rating system presents an opportunity for real-time user feedback, allowing for immediate improvements to the user experience.
2. Enhanced Driver Evaluation - The new mid-ride rating feature enables Uber to gather more accurate driver reviews, creating opportunities for driver performance evaluation and improvement.
3. Continuous Service Quality Control - With the introduction of the mid-ride rating system, Uber can maintain a consistent level of service quality by promptly addressing any issues raised by users during their rides.
1. Ride-hailing - The new Uber mid-ride rating system revolutionizes the ride-hailing industry by introducing real-time user feedback.
2. Mobile App Development - The implementation of the mid-ride rating feature opens up opportunities for mobile app developers to create innovative feedback systems in various industries.
3. Transportation - The mid-ride rating system has the potential to disrupt the transportation industry by enhancing the overall user experience and driver performance.