The Microsoft Zune (iPod’s arch nemesis) is set to release the new 30GB model.
The Zune is fully loaded with a wide range of audio and video format capabilities as well as JPEG image compatible.
Microsoft’s Zune has been lingering in the shadows of the iPod driven world since its original release date in November of 2006.
This edition of the Microsoft Zune looks to overpower the iPod with features such as Zune to Zune file sharing (audio, video, image) and a standard monthly fee for ‘The Marketplace’ (iTunes equivalent).
Hailed as recession proof, the Microsoft Zune 30GB will start at a pretty price of $100-$150 (USD).
The Microsoft Zune 30GB is Ready For Battle With iPod
1. Zune 30GB Model - Opportunity for innovative features like Zune to Zune file sharing and a subscription-based music service to compete with iPod.
2. Audio and Video Format Capabilities - Potential for disruptive innovation in the audio and video technology industry to create new formats compatible with a wide range of devices.
3. Recession-proof Gadgets - Opportunity to develop affordable tech products with advanced features to cater to consumers during economic downturns.
1. Music and Entertainment Technology - Disruptive innovation potential in developing new music and entertainment devices with improved features and functionalities.
2. Digital File Sharing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in file sharing platforms and systems to facilitate easy sharing of audio, video, and image files.
3. Consumer Electronics - Innovation potential in creating affordable yet feature-packed electronic devices to meet the demands of cost-conscious consumers.