The Michael Pratt ‘Animal Paintings’ series is an adorable collection of domesticated pets with biker tattoos. Punky pugs and badass Burmese kitties are given “mom” tatoos and tribal sleeves, promoting the personification of household pets.
This wildly creative concept is met by excellent execution with Pratt’s stylistic approach to painting animals. Boasting dull colors and vivid facial expressions, the Michael Pratt ‘Animal Paintings’ series is an example of the artist’s skill, originality and attention to detail.
These Michael Pratt Animal Paintings Feature Inked Animals
1. Personalized Pet Art - The trend of pet owners seeking personalized art pieces featuring their pets, such as tattoos, will continue to rise.
2. Anti-traditional Art - Artists are using unconventional ideas and mediums, like inked pets, as a way to challenge traditional art forms and provide disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Pet-focused Subcultures - The rise of pet-focused subcultures, like punk and biker styles, will inspire new and unique ways for artists and businesses to tap into this market segment.
1. Pet Industry - Pet owners are increasingly seeking unique and personalized experiences for their pets, creating opportunities for businesses to offer bespoke pet care services and products.
2. Art Industry - Artists and art dealers have the opportunity to tap into subculture markets, such as pet-focused subcultures, to provide unique and niche artwork for collectors.
3. Tattoo Industry - The use of tattoos on animals can create a new market segment for animal tattoos, which could lead to the development of new animal-safe inks and tattoo techniques.