Michael Losier has inspired many with his quotes and speeches, and has become known as the "How-to Guy." As the author of the best selling book "The Law of Attraction," Michael Losier has transfixed his followers and has become a prominent teacher in this field. After endless seminars and classes on teaching the basics behind the Law of Attraction, Michael Losier has released another book called "The Law of Connection."
10 Questions With Michael Losier
1. How did you get involved in writing and what motivates you to continue?
I call myself a trainer who wrote a good easy-to-follow book. Both my books, "Law of Attraction" and "Law of Connection," were initially seminars that I conducted hundreds of times. So the book is laid out like a teacher’s manual, which makes it an ideal how-to book.
2. How significant are the topics of cool hunting and trend spotting in the world of writing?
Well, there is a [growing] trend in the last 10 years on self-help and personal growth books. 10 years ago, in most cases, you would have to go to a metaphysical store to buy a self-help or personal growth book. Now, you can by both of my books at Costco or a drugstore.
3. How do you define a trend?
A trend to me is something that has captured the interest in some that has caught on with others.
4. How do you define cool?
If it makes sense and helps make things easy to understand or to use, it’s cool.
5. Do you need a culture of innovation to create something that is cool?
Innovation is a form of creativity. I think a problem solver, a person who likes to improve things and someone who is creative, can all come up with something that is cool.
6. What is the best way to create an infectious idea, product or service?
Make sure your idea appeals to a mass market.
7. What is the key to innovation?
I think innovation comes from problems that need to be solved or opportunities that need to be given.
8. What are the most important trends you see in the writing industry?
Self-help, how-to books that make people think, practice and explore. Both my books have tools, exercises and most importantly get people to my website to access the worksheets etc. from the books.
9. Professionally, what do you want to be doing or studying in 10 years?
Travelling to a foreign country and giving a large seminar of 3,000+; staying in that country for 4 days on vacation, then coming home to Victoria to live for 3 weeks, then off to another country again, having fun.
10. What are your most important hobbies?
Hiking and gardening.
Michael Losier, Coach & Author of "The Law of Connection" (INTERVIEW)
More Stats +/-
Unabashed Rapper Lifestyle Books
Magical Necklace-Inspired Makeup Brushes
Overcoming Eating Disorders
Classic Race Car Tributes
Movie Theater Subscription Services