Miami's 'Beat the Heat' program is an innovative program that essentially lets you pay to drag race against a police car. Whether you're a law-abiding citizen or a miscreant, most of us have thought--even if for a fleeting moment--about racing a police car. If you're in Miami, $25 is all it takes for you to make it happen legally.
The police officers involved with the Miami 'Beat the Heat' program even jazz the drag race up by turning on their sirens and kicking up smoke.
Miami's 'Beat the Heat' Program Lets You Pay to Race the Fuzz
1. Drag Racing Experiences - Businesses can offer unique drag racing experiences to customers of all types.
2. Innovative Law Enforcement Programs - Police departments can create innovative programs to engage with and educate their communities.
3. Public-private Partnerships in Law Enforcement - Opportunities exist for businesses to form partnerships with law enforcement for mutually beneficial programs.
1. Tourism - Tourism companies can offer 'Beat the Heat' experiences as a unique attraction for visitors to Miami.
2. Law Enforcement - Police departments across the country can implement their own programs like 'Beat the Heat' to positively engage with their communities.
3. Motorsports - Motorsports businesses can capitalize on the popularity of drag racing by offering their own racing experiences and partnerships with law enforcement agencies.