"Q: Why didn't my doll come with a death certificate or accessory?
A: Death certificates and accessories are hidden behind each doll. You need to remove the doll from its packaging in order to get to the accessories. There are some series of Living Dead Dolls that do not come with accessories. Please look for your doll in our archive and compare pictures. If a doll has an accessory, it will be shown in the photo. If you find your doll is still missing accessories please return it to the store of purchase." - Mezco Toys Website
Fashion Victims Collection
1. Living Dead Dolls - The popularity of these dolls indicates a trend towards the acceptance of macabre fashion.
2. Hidden Accessories - The element of surprise in finding hidden accessories is a growing trend in toy and fashion industries.
3. Interactive Packaging - Packaging that requires interaction to reveal additional content is a trend that could expand to other industries.
1. Toy Industry - The Living Dead Dolls collection presents an opportunity for toy makers to create unique and interactive packaging that creates excitement for its customers.
2. Fashion Industry - The popularity of the Living Dead Dolls collection could serve as inspiration for high-end fashion designers to incorporate macabre elements into their clothing.
3. Marketing Industry - Interactive packaging and hidden accessories could be used by marketing companies to create a new avenue for promotional content.