Sportswear giant Nike drops the Air Vapor Max 97 sneakers in a Metallic Cashmere makeover, blending together the iconic Vapormax shoes with the Airmax 97s. The newest iteration follows the Metallic Dark Sea drop that took place last week. This time, it boasts a completely opposite tonal colorway, finished in a cream and white base with a contrasting red branding swoosh detail. The cream and white adorn the silhouette's uppers, with the red details found of the logo, stitching, and heel pull tabs.
The new fusion of the Air Max 97 uppers rests on top of the signature Air VaporMax sole unit. The new Air VaporMax 97 Metallic Cream has a clear Air unit with some black edging details for additional contrast. The silhouette is now available for purchase at select retailers including Foot District for the price of $265 USD.
Nike's Air Vapormax 97 Sneakers Take on a Metallic Cashmere Colorway
1. Hybrid Footwear - The fusion of iconic shoe designs presents an opportunity to explore the market for unique hybrid sneakers.
2. Tonal Colorways - Tonal colorways offer an innovative way to play with color and texture in footwear design.
3. Signature Sole Units - The combination of different sole units presents an opportunity for disruption in sneaker technology.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to explore hybrid shoe designs, tonal colorways, and signature sole units in footwear design.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can take advantage of the trend towards hybrid sneakers and innovative sole units to create new and unique footwear products.
3. Retail - Retailers have a chance to capitalize on the popularity of hybrid sneakers and tonal colorways, providing customers with access to the latest in footwear innovation.