Celebrity rapper Snoop Dogg recently announced the creation of his latest venture project Merry Jane that will be a lifestyle website with a cannabis focus. The site will be a platform to everything THC-related including legislative information, explanatory cannabis guides, accessories, videos, editorials and business tips.
Merry Jane is designed to be a one-stop place for all things cannabis as Snoop Dogg explained at the TechCrunch Disrupt series. The site will even include a show series that will discuss marijuana and lifestyle featuring skits on cooking, first time users and even celebrity interviews with popular users such as Miley Cyrus and Seth Rogen. While the site will be geared towards lifestyle and entertainment there will also be a health and educational side to discussing cannabis use. Merry Jane is set to be released to the public in the next upcoming weeks.
Snoop Dogg's New Venture Merry Jane is an THC-Themed Online Platform
1. Celebrity-backed Cannabis Brands - There is an opportunity for other celebrities to create online platforms that are cannabis-themed and feature THC-related products and resources.
2. Lifestyle Websites for a Specific Category - Industries can create one-stop websites that cater to a particular lifestyle area, such as cannabis.
3. Online Video Series for a Niche Audience - There is an opportunity for brands to create online video series for niche audiences, such as Merry Jane's show series on marijuana and lifestyle.
1. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry can create online platforms like Merry Jane that offer comprehensive resources, products, and entertainment related to THC and marijuana use.
2. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment companies can capitalize on the popularity of cannabis culture by creating content and platforms that cater to this niche audience.
3. E-commerce Industry - Online retailers can create cannabis-themed e-commerce websites that sell accessories and products related to THC.