Toby Binge at Independent Men Milano stars in F****** Young! Online’s “Augmented Reality” fashion story. The model is captured by photographer Angelo Ferrillo’s lens and outfitted by wardrobe stylist Nicholas Lor.
This editorial exclusive highlights a range of printed and modern pieces from Issey Miyake that include layered capes, suit separates and vivid baseball cap accessories.
Toby Binge’s “Augmented Reality” editorial for F****** Young! Online defies tradition and highlights conceptual and filtered photo imagery. Make-Up and Hair for this editorial is courtesy of Serena Congiu who creates a youthful and fresh coif for the model star. This artful fashion story layers photo fragments together and plays with image transparencies to create vivid compositions with plenty of visual interest.
Image Credit: Angelo Ferrillo
F****** Young! Online’s Augmented Reality Fashion Story is Vanguard
1. Augmented Reality Fashion - There's an opportunity to create immersive and interactive fashion experiences using augmented reality technology.
2. Conceptual Photoshoots - More brands could experiment with unconventional photoshoot concepts to create unique and captivating fashion editorials.
3. Layered Fashion - Fashion brands could explore layering and mixed prints as a trend, inspired by the Issey Miyake pieces showcased in the editorial.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands could use augmented reality technology to showcase their collections in a unique way, creating a more immersive and engaging shopping experience for customers.
2. Photography - Conceptual and unconventional photoshoots could become more popular, as brands and fashion magazines seek to create more visually arresting imagery.
3. Makeup and Hair - As fashion photography becomes more experimental, there may be a rise in demand for makeup and hair stylists who can create looks that are fresh and innovative.