Primark's first-ever collection of menopause clothing helps to provide relief from symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and the chills. This new range of clothing for menopausal women boasts anti-flush technology, cooling yarn, odor control and temperature control to help women experience more comfort. "We recognized that specialist products weren’t accessible or affordable to everyone and we wanted to change this,” said Primark’s trading director Ann-Marie Cregan in a press release.
This menopause clothing collection from Primark has been in development for two years and the solutions it provides have been rigorously tested over that time. There are 14 affordably priced pieces in the collection, including everything from nightdresses and supported non-wired bralettes to shaping leggings and anti-chafe shorts.
Primark's First Menopause Collection Relieves Hot Flashes & Chills
1. Affordable Menopause Clothing - Primark is innovating in the clothing industry by offering an affordable menopause clothing line with cooling technology to relieve hot flashes and chills.
2. Anti-flush Technology - The trend towards anti-flush technology in clothing is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for the garment industry.
3. Rigorous Product Testing - The use of rigorous testing to ensure the efficacy of menopause clothing presents an opportunity for companies to set themselves apart in the market.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from the growing demand for menopause clothing with functional features.
2. Healthcare - Menopause clothing is a new subcategory that healthcare professionals can explore to help their patients alleviate symptoms.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers and suppliers of textiles can explore opportunities to create or improve upon materials that provide relief from menopausal symptoms.